Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Batter Up !!


I cannot believe that my oldest son is turning 5 in a week. Where has the time gone? It seems like I was just taking him home from the hospital. For his birthday party he wanted a baseball theme party, in particular the Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim. Since being on a t-ball team this spring all he wants to do is play, watch, and talk about baseball. Right now I have been working on the party favors, which have gone from a simple bag to a drawstring backpack. They are fairly easy to make, but it seems like everyone who is invited is coming, so I am going to have backpacks coming out of my ears. I found this easy tutorial from Noodlehead blog. I changed a few things (no zipper and I increased the size slightly). I will be posting more as I decide what to do for entertainment for the little munchkins. Let me know if you have any swinging ideas.






Photobucket


1 comment:

  1. Hi Sandy, great to see you, and thanks so much for sharing on Craft Schooling sunday! all the best!

    ReplyDelete