Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Calling All Superheroes...Mini Tutorial




Being a mom of 2 young boys means that I have learned a lot about superheroes. For example there is not just Batman, Superman, and Spiderman. Oh no, there is also The Flash, Green Lantern, The Atom, Wonder Woman (ok I remember that one), Green Arrow, Robin, and Aquaman. And these are just some of the heroes, I have not even named any villains. Flying around the house pretending to fight crime and the evil villains of the world. So I thought I would help them make the world safer be making some superhero costumes. I began with reversible Batman/Superman cape and then I thought they needed some more equipment. So a wristband (that can make calls to Batman and can shot bat rays) and a tool belt for all the crime fighting "supplies." So I thought I would tell you all how to make one for your superhero. I am calling it a mini tutorial, because I do not have any pictures, but it is pretty straightforward.

Click on the  link below for the tutorial!  this is my first one so PLEASE let me know what you think and if you have any suggestions.  Thanks!

Wristband Tutorial






Photobucket


2 comments:

  1. Very cute. Thanks for linking to Craftastic Monday. Would love if you added the party button to your blog:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like fun! Thanks for linking up to Mad Skills Monday!

    ReplyDelete